About the PTSA
About the Fall City Elementary PTSA
Welcome to the Fall City Elementary PTSA.
Our Mission: To partner with our teachers and community to support our school in providing the best educational experience for our children, and to commit to being part of our children's future.
The Executive Board:
Co-Presidents: Danielle Bothwell & Kimbra Baker
Vice-President: Meagan Scoggins
Secretary: Jamie Rowse
Treasurer: Marcie Scott
VP's of Fundraising: Morgan Leahy & Beth Beckmann
VP's of Communications: Brittany Dansereau & Mandy Reichmuth
Programs Supported by the PTSA:
- Parent Play Days
- Reading Hall of Fame
- Reflections Program
- Science Fair
- Spelling Bee
- Spring Raffle & Silent Auction
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Watch D.O.G.S.
Why join the PTSA?
- It connects you to a network of parents and teachers in our community and gives you a voice in support of education.
- Keeps you more informed to understand the challenges schools face and become part of the solution.
- Boosts children’s well-being. Research has proven kids do better when parents are involved: grades are higher, test scores improve, and attendance increases.
- Makes you a good role model by demonstrating to your children the importance you place on education.
- Enjoy substantial benefits with your WA State and National PTA membership through discounts, offers, and leadership training.
We are excited to have you become a member of the Fall City Elementary School PTSA! For every membership purchased, we are able to provide more programs and services for the students and teachers at our school.